[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/10342130/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87a93a/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”use_download_link” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/carconcarnepodcast/Chante.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”#87a93a” libsyn_item_id=”10342130″ /]
DJ/actor/comedian Chanté Linwood joined me for amazing food from Haymarket Pub & Brewery (737 W. Randolph). And yes, Haymarket is a Car Con Carne favorite!
Chanté is a very busy woman, and I nobly tried to talk about everything she’s working on and has done. Included in the conversation:
- Starting out as a DJ.
- A childhood filled with Styx and Journey music.
- “Every human being gets their music taste from their mother.”
- Who was the first person to swear in this episode? Not me.
- “If you want something, you’ll do it… you’ll find a way to get it done.”
- When will we get an “official” Chanté Linwood release?
- What is the Collectiv?
- Her “Pussy Control” parties: Did the name get in the way of its success?
- Chante’s entrepreneurial spirit, and how she’s created her own destiny.