Chuck Garric (bass, Alice Cooper / frontman and guitar, Beasto Blanco) returns to Car Con Carne before an Alice Cooper gig at the Genessee in Waukegan.
Discussed this week:
- Why do punk bands have the best names?
- Chuck: Beast on stage, zen guy off stage.
- Chuck’s eating habits.
- The relentless Alice Cooper tour cycle: “The highway is my home.”
- What mishaps happen onstage with Alice Cooper?
- Beasto Blanco’s latest album, “We Are.”
- Since Chuck plays with Alice in Alice’s band and Calico Cooper in Beasto Blanco, is he essentially a family member?
- That time when Alice drew the “devil’s hand” in poker.
- When Chuck started playing with Ronnie James Dio: “I owe everything to Ronnie.”
- Chuck’s thoughts on the Dio hologram.
- Guitar music has to come back.
- The first record Chuck ever bought.
- The white lie Chuck told when he got the gig with Alice Cooper.
This episode is sponsored by Nerf Herder at Reggie’s on 12/7: It’s MERRY PUNKIN CHRISTMAS!