[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/10128473/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/88AA3C/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
“I Saw You” is a gut-busting, live performance comedy show of real Chicago personals held the first and third Wednesdays of each month at the Town Hall Pub (3340 N. Halsted).
Hear highlights of real Chicago personals, lovingly rendered by “I Saw You” stalwarts Max Stewart, Jenn Santanello and Kim Boler! I couldn’t possibly have enjoyed having them on any more than I did.
Max, Jenn and Kim did a handful of live “I Saw You” readings in a lovely Mazda CX-9 (Thanks, Autobarn Mazda of Evanston). This is a very funny episode, but it’s worth noting that some of the content is very NSFW. Some of the highlights:
- The woman who was outraged over a man who spent way too much time considering powdered sugar at the Whole Foods on Halsted.
- The dude who was desperate to make a connection with the First Class flight attendant on his trip to Chicago.
- The bicyclist who calls out a car driver for bad behavior and a host of other things.
- The chess player who likes classical, hates rap and was in a coma, maybe.
- The woman who found love in a drunk woman she found rolling in a street.
- The woman who took her love for “Game of Thrones” to a new, highly sexual, extreme.
- I had a throne delivered to my house via Amazon Prime.
- The loving wife who went on a quest for “juicy booty” for her husband.
- We saved the best personal ad for last: “First-time man slut.”