Contact: James VanOsdol at email@example.com
Car Con Carne restaurant sponsorships are a fun way to market your business’s menu!
Car Con Carne records at a new restaurant each week. Here’s how it works:
- The podcast meets that week’s guest at the featured restaurant
- We take our food to-go
- We eat and talk about the food as we do an interview in the parked car
- In addition to the meal being discussed on the podcast episode, it’s also shared visually on the show’s Facebook and YouTube videos.
There is no dollar amount attached to this sponsorship; it’s a straight food-for-promotion transaction.
The cool thing about a podcast is it’s evergreen… meaning once it’s up, it’s not going anywhere, and can always be used as a marketing tool.
Here are just some of the awesome restaurants who’ve already participated in Car Con Carne:
- Kuma’s Corner
- The Budlong
- Lou Malnati’s
- Gino’s East
- Honey Butter Fried Chicken
- Chicago Diner
- Chicago Culinary Kitchen (pictured above)
- City Winery
- Epic Deli
- Stefani Prime
- Two Brothers
- Upton’s Breakroom
- Cubby Bear
- Bottom Lounge
- City Barbeque
- Club Lago
- Revolution Brewing Brewpub
- Lagunitas Tap Room