SIAMÉS visited Chicago on their first-ever U.S. tour. If you haven’t discovered the band yet, listen to this interview first, then get yourself over to YouTube and lose yourself down their video rabbit hole.
Discussed this week:
- Their first impressions of Chicago, from Lower Wacker Drive to Union Station.
- Who in the band is vegetarian?
- What’s their first U.S. tour like so far?
- Their incredible YouTube success… The video for “The Wolf” is almost at 100,000,000 views!
- I didn’t get the band drinks!
- The forthcoming album, “Home.”
- *To clarify, when I say the band has “7000 listeners on Spotify,” I was referring to Chicago listeners. I meant to say that, but somehow it didn’t come out like that.
- The benefit of being an indie band.
- Local bands Blood People and Blind Adam and the Federal League get a mention!
Car Con Carne is sponsored by C&H Financial Services