KUMA’S FEST is coming to Brands Park on the Northwest side on June 27, 2020! Check out this line-up: Anthrax, Converge, Russian Circles, the Atlas Moth and Indians! To preview Kuma’s Fest, returning favorite Stavros from the Atlas Moth joins me for conversation over… what else?… Kuma’s burgers.
Discussed this week:
- The Atlas Moth’s long history with Kuma’s.
- Stavros potentially spoils something about Kuma’s Fest.
- Wrestling, and Stavros’ amazing Chris Jericho story (which also involves Metallica).
- The past, present and future of the Atlas Moth.
- Stavros is Metal AF.
- The evolution of Kuma’s Fest(s).
- Kuma’s is one of the places you can count on to truly cook a “medium rare” burger.
- Atlas Moth’s first 7″ is still behind the bar.
- What in the hell did I do with my show notes?
- Defining The Atlas Moth’s sound is like “nailing Jell-O to a wall.”
- The band was pissed when they did their last album, “Coma Noir.”
- Lots of horror movie talk.
- The internet has killed band mystique.
Car Con Carne is sponsored by C&H Financial Services