This week, I’m joined by local band Bummed Out for a trip to Franklin Park (specifically: Sugar Skull and Wow Pizzeria). Discussed on the show:
- The band is dressed for hunting.
- Why was the car window open in the rain?
- Does the art and vision of an album still matter?
- I didn’t know the band would force me to do geography homework.
- The pizza from Wow Pizzeria is GIGANTIC.
- Were the police shining their lights in the window?
- Bummed Out and Sugar Skull both have big things happening on Friday.
- Sugar Skull has lovely bathrooms.
- It will never be warm and dry in Chicago ever again.