Click here to download the Episode!
DJ/actor/comedian Chanté Linwood joined me for amazing food from Haymarket Pub & Brewery (737 W. Randolph). And yes, Haymarket is a Car Con Carne favorite!
Chanté is a very busy woman, and I nobly tried to talk about everything she’s working on and has done. Included in the conversation:
- Starting out as a DJ.
- A childhood filled with Styx and Journey music.
- “Every human being gets their music taste from their mother.”
- Who was the first person to swear in this episode? Not me.
- “If you want something, you’ll do it… you’ll find a way to get it done.”
- When will we get an “official” Chanté Linwood release?
- What is the Collectiv?
- Her “Pussy Control” parties: Did the name get in the way of its success?
- Chante’s entrepreneurial spirit, and how she’s created her own destiny.