This week, it’s taco time with Chicago band Fort Frances (David, Aaron and Jason), arguably the only Chicago band to have earned superstar status in Lithuania. Equal parts Americana and indie rock, Fort Frances can comfortably live next to ANYTHING ON ANY OF YOUR PLAYLISTS.
Discussed this week:
- The Will Smith cover that helped their career explode, particularly in Lithuania.
- We avoided Anaphylaxis!
- Fort Frances’ music history
- The new song, “Double Take,” which is awesome (love the horns!)
- Alexa is always listening. Always.
- Special thanks to Pat Gleason for checking in and always being there for Car Con Carne!