Welcome to Episode 212 (I’m numbering them now)!
Tall Doug of the Ridgelands and Alan Cromwell from Blue Island Beer Company jump in the car outside Blue Island Beer Company for tacos and a live performance from Tall Doug.
- Tall Doug’s band the Ridgelands answer the question, “Ever wonder what it would be like if the Ninja Turtles drank?”
- Tall Doug plays a song off his soon-to-be-released solo album, “Die With My Friends.”
- I suck at bar trivia, something that was made clear at Blue Island Beer Company.
- We pit two Blue Island taco restaurants against each other in a taste challenge. Who wins? It wasn’t even close. Bacon, steak & chorizo FTW.
- Why should someone go to Blue Island Beer Company? They’re cheaper than Chicago, and highway adjacent!
- Doug had no plate, so he ate the fastest.
- Love is given to the Maple Tree Inn, as it should be.
Car Con Carne is presented by The Autobarn Mazda of Evanston.